Monday, July 19, 2010

Here are some updates!

OK so I am sorry I have been really bad at updating this but I am not promising to get any better. :) Maybe when Logan is sleeping I will. Here are a few recent pictures of him and Ty. Logan is 6 months old and weights 16 lbs and is 29 in tall. He is tall and lean! He has a great personality, he is very observant and just likes to watch things going on around. He rolls every where and is starting to really scoot on his tummy! I just dread when he is crawling! Ty is teaching him the basics, like how to swing a sword and hold a light saber (Logan is learning to hold his own against his big brother :) Sorry the pictures aren't great, they are from our video camera because our regular camera has issues (AKA I have issues with it).


Brother play time! They love each other so much, both get so excited to see the other in the mornings!
Tyler is becoming a little man. I can't believe how old he is! This was what he wanted to wear to church so that he looked like Daddy. He is so sweet and such a big helper with Logan. He continues to amaze us with how smart he is and how good of a memory he has, nothing gets past this kid!

2 comments:

Alea said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Logan is SO cute!! He looks just like you! When do I get to squeeze his little face?!?! Miss you!!

B.E.A.T.L.E. said...

What cute little boys you've got!