Friday, July 17, 2009

Guess What?

We are having a new baby Jan. 6 2010. we found out yesterday that it is a boy and we are very excited. Everything is going really good but they are still watching very closely, I have had three ultra sounds already, but it is reassuring to see him and see him moving around. He was a huge surprise but we really couldn't be more excited. It's amazing how life changes in a  year.
Love You all
Alicia, Jake, Ty and baby

TY is not so sure about the baby although today he settled on the names Yoda or Anikan. I think we will have to work on those :)

4 comments:

Rick Johnson Family said...

WE are so excited too! I can hardly wait to get my hands on this new little miracle that is coming to our family! At night, just before Ty goes to sleep, whisper Logan, Logan, Logan...subliminial messages are "your only hope" - although I do like Luke Sky Walker...hee hee

grateful for little blessing from heaven ~ Mom/Grandma

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Congratulations!I can hardly wait for the pictures! :-)

TinaVossholl said...

I know you dont know me Alicia but I was the one that gave you and Jake the water Fountain last year, my fieance and I just want to congradulate you two on the new joy in your lives, you all deserve it. Way to go papa, you guys take care and are in our prayers.

Alea said...

I like the name Yoda, personally. It really fits in well with the rest of the family names.