Sunday, August 9, 2009

Reasons I love Being a MOM!

OK I promise I will put up more pictures soon, maybe this week since preschool is starting!
But a few things that I love about having my little man I wanted to add first.
1. Being woken up at 5:30 on Sunday morning with "SHHHH mom we are spies, get your gun and follow me"
2. Hearing him yell "How do you like me now?" While he plays Lego Star Wars on the XBox
3. When I ask him to do something and he says no so I ask him why, his response is "power to the people" and he runs away.
4. He is so excited to be a big brother he always looks for diapers at the store and tells me I need to rest for the baby.
5. Every night before bed as I am leaving he says " one more kiss Mommy, please?" How could I ever say no?

He is so much fun and on most mornings he greats me with "so what do you want to do first today Mommy?" I am just sad that this stage will be over all too soon. But I know we have lots more fun to come!
Alicia

2 comments:

Rick Johnson Family said...

So cute and hilarious! I can't stop giggling. You are right about there being "a lot more fun to come". Love it!

Alea said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever read. He is so sweet!