Friday, August 14, 2009

Preschool!!!!

These are a few pictures from preschool. He loved this little puppy Star, it was hard to get him to leave! He goes to school on a farm so he gets to chase chickens and feed the baby cows and play with all sorts of other animals while he learns. He loves it and gets so excited to do his "homework" in the evening! Jake and I are still in denial that our little man is growing up, but soon we will have a new little baby!

This is the first day and he was so excited I couldn't get him to stand still! So these are the best pictures I could do.

He really needs a hair cut!

3 comments:

Baker Family Blog said...

Hey, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations about your pregnancy. What great news!!! Meredith Sean and I are doing great. I love being a mom but I am super tired and sometimes I feel super gross because I dont have time to take a shower until the night time. Well hope all is well. I'm sure you'll have a little extra time on your hands to spend with your baby belly while Jake is at school. Have a great day.

Alea said...

He is so stinkin cute I can't handle it!!

Baker Family Blog said...

I would love to hang out when you come to WA for a visit. you can email me at some1sprincess@msn.com or call me at 206-778-7938 so we can plan when we can meet. Hope all is well.